Skip to main content
Fast Find
City of Smithville
Facebook Twitter YouTube E-notify RSS Feeds 
What do I do if property near me is a nuisance?
The Code Enforcement Department enforces all nuisance violations on a complaint only basis. If you believe a nuisance exists, contact our Department at 532-3897 or file a complaint here.

You will need to provide the address of the property where the nuisance exists.  Within 24 hours, an inspector will view the property to determine if any violations exist and proceed with enforcement if warranted. 
Code Enforcement