We are now enrolling for Fall Sports! You can click the Sports
Registration link for more information or to register. This Fall we are
offering T-ball, Soccer, Soccer clinic, and Youth Volleyball.
is a list of park facilities that opened on June 1 with restrictions.
However, if patrons do not follow Clay County Public Health Center
guidelines, these amenities will be closed again:
- Athletic Fields (practices only) (250 or fewer individuals) (limit individuals in the dugouts)
- Basketball Court
- Festivals and Events (Upon Approval)
- Parks and Trails remain open
- Playgrounds (equipment is not sanitized)
- Restrooms (Cleaned daily or more if possible)
- Shelter Houses (250 or fewer individuals)
- Skate Park
- Tennis/Pickleball Court